No touch key
- Avoid touching public touchscreens.
- Ergonomic design makes it easy to open doors, press buttons & pull levers
- Reduce point-of-contact area by over 99%.
- NO DIRECT CONTACT WITH CONTAMINATED SURFACES
- REDUCE EXPOSURE
- THE SAFEST WAY TO USE PUBLIC TOUCHSCREENS, DOORS AND BUTTONS
- EASE ANXIETY ONCE AND FOR ALL
- THE CLEANKEY IS GREAT FOR:
- DOOR HANDLES Works on levers, pulls and sliding doors
- TOUCHSCREENS Like store checkouts and digital signatures
- BUTTONS Great for elevator buttons and credit card machines
- The Clean-Key is made of brass alloy.
The product slow or kill the spread of microorganisms including , , protozoans, and fungi .
Easy to clean the Clean-Key with a disinfectant wipe – will not tarnish or corrode the brass.
The use of a Copper Alloy surface is a supplement to and not a substitute for standard control practices; users must continue to follow all current control practices, including those practices related to cleaning and disinfection of environmental surfaces. The Copper Alloy surface material has been shown to reduce microbial contamination, but it does not necessarily prevent cross-contamination
DO YOUR PART TO PROTECT YOURSELF & OTHERS
REDUCE TRANSMISSION WITH THE CLEANKEY
1* key buckle